Simple Garlic Bread


Hi
Just back from a very a very nostalgic and memorable trip to my my birthplace with some of my wonderful friends who went out of the way to make this happen.A memorable trip cherished for life time. Thank you Praveen, Durga and Venkatesh..
Now after such a hectic journey , i couldn't bake something very elaborate and hence a very simple garlic bread.

INGREDIENTS
 French loaf 1
 Garlic cloves 4-5
 Butter           4 tbsp
Salt                to taste
 PREPARATION Preheat the oven to 200C
 Add crushed garlic and salt to the softened butter
 Cut the loaf into 1" pieces
Spread this garlic spread on it
 Bake for 15 minutes
Serve hot.
Taste great with a bowl of hot soup
I am hopping on to see what my fellow bakers have baked today. Join me to see those delicious bakes
Champa
Srivalli
Sumana
Priya
Preeti
Jaishree



Labels: , ,