Eggless chocochip Date Muffins






Hi
For the 3rd day of Blogging Marathon with theme chocolate, I decided to bake these muffins. Today being 5th of september, I wanted to bake an eggless dish since this post is particularly Dedicated for my teachers!!!I have been blessed by 2 most wonderful people who happened to teach me 20 yrs back and who still have the same connect with me even though I haven't seen them for the last 20 yrs. I am so lucky to be in touch with them who have helped children by not only teaching but shaping up their character as well.
THANK YOU MADHUKAR SIR AND UMA MAM FOR BEING who you are!!!!!

I had bookmarked these wonderful muffins from Sharmispassion
INGREDIENTS
All purpose four      1cup
Sugar                     1/2 cup
Dates                     20
Butter                    2 1/2 tbsp
Oil                        1tbsp
Milk                      1cup
chocochips            1/2 cup
Baking Powder      1/2 tsp
Baking soda            1/2 tsp
Vanilla                     1/4 tsp


PREPARATION
Chop the dates and soak them in 1/4 cup of hot milk for 15 minutes. Then grind it into a paste and keep aside
Seive all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda well  and keep aside
Cream butter , oil and sugar till it becomes creamy. To this add the ground date paste and mix well
Add the remaining milk and whisk till it becomes a uniform mixture
To this add the vanilla and again mix well
Slowly add the dry ingredients to form a homogenous mixture
Mix in the chocochips
Preheat the oven to 180C
spoon in the mixture upto 3/4th  in to the lined muffin mould
Bake for 20-25 minutes or till done
Serve warm or cold
I must say that these are not that over sweet, very very soft muffins
Linking this to Kid's Delight Chocolate hosted by Vaishali and Started by Srivalli
Have a look at the other delicacies dished out by the fellow Blogging marathon members!!!