Kids Delight-Colour Palette Round up

Thank you everyone who sent me all those colourful healthy dishes.I am overwhemled at the response.I appreciate the effort of everyone of you who come up with such innovative ideas to sneak in all those veggies and fruits in your kids dishes. Thank you once again for making this event a success.
Do have a look at the colour palette
Kalyani sent in her enticing carrot cheese burger
Nivedita...my friend and a great blogger has sent the healthy Double decker Paratha's
Then came my way these beautiful dishes sent in by Anisha
Eggless pineapple upside down cake
Potato wedges with Tomato Capsicum Sauce
Carrot Cup Cakes
Sravani's colourful entry is Mango Strawberry Smoothie
Anusha sent in her healthy Carrot Pulao
Vaishali's yummy spicy and sweet fruit kebab will be every kids delight:-)
Jaleela sent in her Bow Biscuits for the kiddos
Sona sent her truly colourful creative delights
Chips and jelly flowers
Marshmellow pops
Maduram's colour Palette consisted of
Super soft sponge Dosas
Spinach Smoothie
Kavitha sent in Spicy Puffed rice
Akheela sent in her cool cucumber salad
Sweatha sent in delicious Mixed vegetable Pulao
Pradnya's colourful eggless strawberry Raspberry souffle is my kid's delight
Sudha's Raspberry Almond bars will win over every kid
Gayatri sent in her Mullu Murungai Chapathi...she knows how to sneak in healthy food for the kiddo!!
And Palak kofta curry
Roshni sent in healthy carrot wheat dosa
Richa sent in her Raw Banana Patties. I am sure all kid's would love to have these!!
Vardhini sent in her Rava idli ...yummm
Deeksha's Cute Little Paneer Mawa Circles definitely won over my kid's heart
Kavitha sent her Paneer Chilli ....Is it only the kid's delight...No...Even mine:-)
Anusha's Beetroot Halwa makes me drool!!
Ayeesha sent in yummy Rava tikkis
Suma sent in her colourful Cilantro Carrot Rice
Rasyachari Srinath of Rascookbook sent in Vermicelli pulao
Nupur of UK Rasoi sent in
Choorha Matar
Khandvi
Baked egg in spinach and potato mash
And which kid would say no to sandwiches......
Here comes Srivalli's Grilled Aloo Sandwich
While i was writing this post, I was wondering as to why I am missing Priya's entry.....Priya never misses any event..and then I saw that I have indeed missed her NINE entries. Wih due apologies to Priya, I am editing this post and publishing it again with her nine yummy entries
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
Eggless yellow Sponge cake
Baked Beets And Sprouted Chikpea cutlets
Egglss Pumpkin Oats Muffin
Pumpkin Poppy seed Buns
Eggless Sweet Potato And Raisin Cookies
Cheese stuffed Tomato Buns
Eggless Cinnamon Orange Cake
Eggless Almond Chocolate Flax seed cake
Do hop on to the space of these wonderful bloggers to have these colourful recipes.
Thank you Srivalli for giving me the opportunity to host this event and Thank you friends for sending in all these entries.I am off to my kitchen to try these out!!!!

Labels: , ,